Did you know that Dentrix stores a copy of each Practice Advisor Report you generate? These stored reports make it easy to compare the information from past reports with current reports, and see how that information has changed. And because these reports are stored in Dentrix, you don't have to store paper copies that take up filing cabinet space.
To review past Practice Advisor Reports:
- From the Office Manager's Analysis menu, click Practice Advisor. The Practice Advisor dialog box appears.
- Click the Report History button. The Practice Advisor Report History dialog box appears.
Reports are grouped by date and then listed by the time each was generated. You have the following options for viewing reports listed here:
- Expand List/Collapse List - click these buttons to expand or collapse all items.
- Preview - Click this button to preview a selected report. This button is only active if a report time is selected (see image below).
- Delete - Click this button to delete the selected report. This button is only active if a report time is selected.
Previewing past reports is quick and easy because Dentrix doesn't have to regenerate the report.
Learn more additional tips about how to generate and interpret this report in The Dentrix Practice Advisor Report course offered at this year's Business of Dentistry Conference. Visit businessofdentistry.com/dentrix for more information about the 2014 Dentrix Business of Dentistry Conference, including information on how to register for the conference, conference speakers and agenda, and a complete list of Dentrix courses being offered.