To view scheduled production by provider:
- Set up an Appointment Book view that includes only the provider(s) whose production you want to see, and select that view. The providers included in that view will be the only providers whose scheduled production statistics are displayed.
- Click the Calendar button. The providers whose statistics are included in the totals are listed at the top of the dialog box.
- Click Scheduled Production to view the production statistics.
Things to look for:
- The scheduled production total for each day is listed on that day.
- The total Scheduled production, Month Goal, Variance between the goal and the scheduled production, and total completed Production for the month to date are listed at the bottom of the dialog box, along with the MTD New Patients seen.
- The Month Goal statistic is based on the amounts of the goals set up for each provider in the Practice Analysis in the Office Manager.
- The completed Production total and MTD New Patients total are based on the last time the month was closed in Dentrix. If you are behind in closing your month, these statistics will include the totals since the last time you closed the month.
See these past Tip Tuesday posts for information on how to see scheduled production for a selected day in the Appointment Book, and how to see the production value of individual appointments.