Before you can use this option, you need to enable it in the Preferences dialog box. To do this, from the Office Manager go to Maintenance > Practice Setup > Preferences. Then click the Print Options tab and check Verify Billing Statements to Send in the Additional Print Options group box.
To verify your statements before printing or sending electronically:
- Select the billing statements in the Batch Processor and click Print. From the Dentrix Print window, you can view a preview of each bill that will be sent. Use the left and right arrows to navigate in the preview window.
- To remove an individual bill from the batch so it will not be printed or sent electronically:
- Uncheck the Send Statement To option while previewing an account's bill. The bill preview turns gray, indicating that the displayed bill will NOT be sent or printed.
- Click the Verify button to see a list of all accounts for which bills were generated. Statements will be sent to the accounts that are highlighted in the list. You can remove accounts from the statement transmission by clicking on a name. The highlight will disappear indicating that the bill will NOT be sent. Click OK to return to the Dentrix Print window.
- You can add a personalized statement message for an account's bill by clicking the Guarantor Notes button while previewing an account's bill.
- Click OK in the Dentrix Print window to print the selected statements or to send electronically.
For additional information, read a recent article from the Dentrix eNewsletter here, or view the video below.