To generate the Unscheduled Treatment Plans List:
- From the Office Manager menu , click Reports > Lists > Unscheduled Treatment Plans. The Unscheduled Treatment Plans dialog box opens.
- In the Select Patient group box, select the range of patients you want to include in the list.
- In the Select Provider group box, select either Prov 1 from Family File to generate the list by the patients' default providers in the Family File, or Treatment Plan Provider to generate the list by the providers assigned to the patients' treatment plans. Then select the range of providers you want to include.
- In the Select Treatment Plan Amount group box, enter a minimum value in the From field, and a maximum value in the To field to include only treatment plans with a specific value. To include treatment plans of any amount, select All Amounts.
- In the Select Report Types group box, select the type of report to generate. The Detailed Report will list information about the treatment plan and insurance benefits. The Condensed Report will only list the patients' name, amount of the treatment plan, and the phone number.
- In the Select Date Range group box, enter a date range for the treatment-planned procedures in the From and To fields. (Meaning treatment-plans created for patients within this date range.)
- In the Referral Procedures group box, select which treatment plans to exclude from the list.
For help interpreting the list once it's generated, please view the following video:
The Unscheduled Treatment Plans List is just one of the reports discussed in the "10 Basics Dentrix Reports Every Office Should Use" course at this year's Business of Dentistry Conference. This 90-minute course offers insight into generating and interpreting the data on common Dentrix reports you should be running an regular basis. Be sure to sign up for this course at the conference.