The Insurance Claim Aging Report consists of the following information:
- Aged Balances - The claim balance is displayed in aging brackets.
- Service - The service date (the date of the procedure) is pulled from the Primary (or Secondary) Insurance Claim dialog box which can be accessed by double-clicking a claim in the Ledger. The service date is automatically entered when a claim is posted.
- Dates associated with the claim - If you have entered dates in the Insurance Claim Status dialog box, the corresponding dates appear on the report (seen in pink in the image):
- Sent - The date the claim was sent. If you send a claim electronically, the Sent date is automatically entered in the Insurance Claim Status dialog box.
- Tracer - The date the tracer was sent (if any)
- On Hold - Indicates the date the claim was placed on hold (if any)
- Re-Sent - The date the claim was re-sent to the insurance carrier (if applicable). If you re-send a claim electronically, the Re-Sent date is automatically entered in the Insurance Claim Status dialog box.
Once you better understand how to interpret the information on the report, it becomes more useful to you.
For more information on how to generate this report, see the "Insurance Aging Report" topic in the Dentrix Help, or sign up for the 10 Basic Dentrix Reports Every Office Should Use course offered at this year's Business of Dentistry Conference.