- From the Ledger, click File >Fast Checkout Options Setup.
- Select the tasks you want to perform when the Fast Checkout button is clicked in Dentrix.
- Create Insurance Claim - Check this box to create an insurance claim for today's procedures. Then select whether to send the claim to the Batch Processor, send it electronically, or print it.
- Enter Payment - Check this box to post a payment on the patient's Ledger.
- Walkout - Check this box to create a walkout statement or receipt. Then select to either send the statement to the Batch Processor or print it.
- If the tasks you perform at checkout vary, check Always Show Checkout Options to allow you to select which checkout options are completed for individual patients.
- To print appointment reminder labels for patients when they check out, click Print Appointment Reminder Label.
- In order to use the Send Electronically option for claims, you must have an eClaims account set up.